This website is intended for ESTABLISHED WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS ONLY. If you have not submitted your customer packet and vendor's license, please fill that out here and attach the documents requested. Once you fill that out, you can request an account and we will manually go into the system to approve it, provided we have everything we need. If we need additional information we will let you know.
Also, if you have any questions or feedback about the site, please feel free to email. We hope this visual tool will you help you for better planning your designs! Thanks so much!
- The shop is open from Wednesday at 12 PM- Monday at 12 PM for orders that week.
- Since our farm is in two locations (soon to be 3 as we expand into a new field), it is essential that we know what is needed so we have amble time to harvest your order. Check out our order guidelines for more information.
- If you are interested in placing a future order, please email us. We will only be operating out of current inventory for this website, so will only have those weeks readily available to purchase. We can always take a future order (3 months in advance), and then we'll confirm two weeks out if there is anything that changes due to seasonality.
- All flowers are organized by week number so that our collections are transferrable to future years. For example, please search Week 11 if you are looking for flowers available March 9- March 14. You can turn week numbers ON in the settings of the calendar on your phone to help for easier searching.
- When placing an order pay attention to the week number you are ordering for. Only one delivery date per order. Items ordered from a different week number than delivery date are not guaranteed to be fulfilled for that date. Ex) Delivery date of April 13th, would be only items from week 15 inventory.
- Please specify in your order notes whether you are delivery, pickup, or shipping. And the Date Flowers are Needed (be sure to check our deadline guide to ensure amble harvest time). So if you are a shipping customer and need the flowers on Thursday August 13th, we'll ship them on Wednesday August 12th.
- If you are ordering for local delivery, the delivery route is on Wednesdays and the delivery charge is $15 with a minimum purchase of $200.
- If you are a shipping customer we ship FedEx Priority Overnight, or Southwest Cargo.
- Your order will take your payment information, but will not charge you until we we accept the payment. Any changes to the order (subs or add ons), or additional shipping charges need to be approved by you in Shopify before your card is charged.
Thanks for coming to our site and we appreciate your business!